Augh someone is cluttering a tag with things that have nothing to do with the tag (except that this one poster has the tag in their username so obviously they’re a big fan). And they’ve apparently disabled submissions and asks, so there’s no way to contact them. What’s the correct course of action here? I feel like reblogging one of their posts just to say “hey, can you please stop tagging things this when they have nothing to do with it” would 1) possibly not reach them anyway and 2) feel like trying to publicly humiliate them, which is not my intention. What to do?
brilliant, never before seen fantasy ideas!!!!
- allegories for racism using white people and some race of mythical creatures who are all also white people
- allegories for lgbt*qia identities using someone being cursed or a werewolf and they are still a cishet the whole time
- allegories for issues people deal with using no one except cishet white people
THANK YOU OH MY FUCKDAMN
8 ways to spot Emotional Manipulation
1. There is no use in trying to be honest with an emotional manipulator. You make a statement and it will be turned around. Example: I am really angry that you forgot my birthday. Response - “It makes me feel sad that you would think I would forget your birthday,
Yep. This is good stuff. Learn it.
I’d never, ever hurt a lady but I’d be happy to punch a feminist.
It’d bring me great joy.
I’m 6’2 and weigh 180lbs
ready when you are
Or if you’d like to have some more options….
and have 9 years of combined martial arts training and 3 years of being a Line Backer in football.
Just in case you are looking for variety.
what about a lady and a feminist. warning, combatives certified soldier.
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a girl
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a boy
- it’s okay to be agender one day and bigender the next
- it’s okay to not identify as any specific gender
- it’s okay to keep your gender to yourself
- your gender is your own goddamn business